School Financial Statement
1. Non-Financial Information
|Name of Organisation||Contact Information|
|Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)|
|Name of Contact Person: |
Telephone No: 62561633
|Address:||60 Barker Road, Singapore 309919 Fax No: 62561366|
Email Address: email@example.com
Web-site Address: http://acsbr.moe.edu.sg/
|Charity Status||IPC Status|
|Charity Regn No: Exempt Charity|
Charity Regn Date: N.A.
|A Member of Education Central Fund|
Date of Establishment: N.A.
ROS/RCB Regn No: N.A.
|Vision: Generations of educated men who are God-fearing and growing in Grace||No. of Beneficiaries: N.A.|
|Programs/ Activities: NIL|
|Mission: Touch Hearts, Empower Minds, Enrich Souls||For last year: NIL|
Board of Governors
Mr Richard Seow Yung Liang [Chairman]
Dr Lee Li Eng
Mr Lim Jen Howe
Mr Low Wee Ping
Mr R Chandra Mohan
Rev Kenneth Huang Teng Han
Mr Benson Phua
Dr Ang Peng Tiam
Mr Timothy Chew
Mr Tay Puan Siong
Rev (Dr) Ngoei Foong Nghian
Mr Dilhan Pillay Sandrasegara
Mr Tan Chong Tze Peter [Secretary]
Mr Tan Chong Tze Peter
Mrs Aw Meng Yin
Mr John Wu
60 Barker Road, Singapore 309919
Nexia TS Public Accounting Corporation
Standard Chartered Bank
2. Financial Information
Note: The financial information posted online is extracted from audited accounts and annual report.
|INCOME AND EXPENDITURE STATEMENT|
|Note||Year 1 2012||Year 2 2013||Year 3 2014||% Increase/ (Decrease) [Year 3 on 2]|
|Donations in cash||206||391||284||-27%|
|Donations in kind|
|Others (Please specify if material)||8||278||939||252||-73%|
|Direct Fund-Raising Expenses||-||83||-||-100%|
|Charitable Activities Expenses|
|Other Operating & Administration Expenses||9||583||674||685||2%|
|Others (Please specify if material)||10||1,408||1,376||1,358||-1%|
|BALANCE SHEET||Note||Year 1 2012||Year 2 2013||Year 3 2014||% Increase/ (Decrease) [Year 3 on 2]|
|Land and Buildings||25,909||24,613||23,318||-5%|
|Other Tangible Assets||187||175||145||-18%|
|Cash & Deposits||321||1,179||857||-27%|
|Others (Please specify if material)||7||122||151||199||32%|
|Total Funds and Liabilities||26,605||26,247||24,640||-6%|
|Other Information||Note||Year 1 2012||Year 2 2013||Year 3 2014||% Increase/ (Decrease) [Year 3 on 2]|
|Donations/ Grants and Sponsorships given to other Charities (S$'000)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|No. of Employees||102||100||113||13%|
|Total Employee Costs (S$'000)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Total Related Party Transactions (S$'000)||4||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ratio of reserves to annual
3. For Each Fund-Raising Event that raises $1 million or more
and Planned Use
of Funds Raised
|Total Fund raised |
|Fund Raising Expenses (S$'000)|
- These are generally unrestricted funds which the IPC is free to use for its programmes and operating costs e.g. General Fund.
- These are special funds held by the IPC that can only be applied for specific purposes e.g., General Fund.
- These are fund which the IPC holds in trust for the benefit of the IPC as a capital fund. Generally, only interest income from Endowment Funds are used, and not the capital sum.
- Related Party Transactions refer to transactions between the IPC and another person where either person could have influence over the other. For example, if a board member of an IPC is related to a certain supplier of services for the IPC, the value of the transactions should be disclosed. Refer to the Financial Reporting Standards for the full definition of Related Party Transactions.
- This is expressed in the ratio of A to B, where A refers to Direct Fund-raising Expenses and sponsorships relating to fund raising (where receipts have been issued by sponsors): and B refers to total donations received from fund-raising and sponsorships relating to fund-raising (where receipts have been issued by sponsors).
- This is expressed in the ratio of C to D, where C refers to Unrestricted Funds; and D refers to Charitable Activities Expenses and Other Operating and Administration Expenses.
- Government grant and contribution form other organisation for the purchase of depreciable assets are taken to the capital grant account. The deferred grants are recognised in the income and expenditure account over the periods necessary to match the depreciation of the assets purchased with the related grants.
- Includes fund raising events of S$
- Includes utilities of S$609,000 (2014), S$597,000 (2013), S$326,000 (2012).